Pac Speaks Out

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bonky, May 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i tried last year, but i realized it was useless.

2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Look here boys, those that drink the Pacman koolaid will defend the thuglette till the end. Those that don't (put me in this group) don't care about anything except what's on the field. So far that ain't much, sure he is position on most pass plays, but he's 5 feet 8 inches tall for gosh sakes, he still gets burned. So far he has shown himself to be a hot head, locker room headache that can't keep his personal crap together well enough to stay out of the newspapers and a threat on special teams. That my friends is not what the number 6 player in the draft should be. Heck I would even be a little happier with the diminutive one if he actually played and hit half as BADA@@ as he wants to act. Neon Deion made harder hits.:ha:

3. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

Pac will soon hopefully warm up to his Tennesseans and become a productive corner. if the issues keep comin then we will need to take action whether it be suspensions, fines, or if wost comes to worst a trade. hopefully he'll begin to open up and become a TEAM player on and off the feild.

4. Fry

5'10" http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/552555

he was 4th in kick returns in the NFL and 10th in punt returns.

if you're going to hate the kid for his on the field play, at least don't make things up.

5. Big TT

Reread my post I said he was a threat on special teams. That sir is a good thing.:suspect: And also, I stood beside/close to him after a practice last year, he isn't 5-10 not even close.

6. Fry

you should probably go back and break up the sentence with some punctuation then, because i thought "can't" was refering to his personal life and his special teams play.

7. Big TT

One thing you gotta give him regardless of which side of the tracks your coming from is this guy's topics sure burn hot on this board.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

From an article on the subject at SI.com:
    "That incident, which was followed by a shouting match with a television reporter in his driveway, made him more paranoid."

It appears Pacman has a problem understanding the relationship between his actions and the stuff which happens to him. I see the condition quite often from those who refuse to face the truth or live in some denial that their actions don't play a key role in their situation. It's always about someone else. They are only the victim and everyone else is out to get him.

I really think he isn't to the point where he sees that this bad stuff has anything to do with him.

Let's hope that changes for his sake and that of the Titans because if he's to flop, you can add a couple of more seasons (or longer) that will be needed before the Titans return to the top.

I only know a handful of people who don't want to see him succeed. And he can change everything by being a better teammate, getting out into the community and just making some good decisions. But he'll have to begin by taking on the responsibility of his own actions first.

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

"Dang that Pac-Man feller shore can run fast"

[​IMG]

10. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

as sure as daylight he can

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar