Pac Speaks Out

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bonky, May 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

anytime anyone mentions that Adam Jones is taller than 5'8 I always think back to his hold-out and that video of him running on the treadmill. The bars on the side were a good ways up his chest. I think he loaned 3 of his 12 cars to the Ringling Brothers. Adam Jones knows them, but does not know them. lol

no way Adam Jones is over 5'8", I'm not takling big helmet measurments either I mean shorts and a t-shirt.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG] 1[​IMG]2
    [​IMG]3

:bonk2:

3. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

He may only be 5-8 but how many receivers are actually as tall as they're listed ? Besides, he has a great vertical. I'm a big supporter of shorter corners in general. Shorter = more agility. Agility = numero uno at corner. It might get you beat every now and then, but being out of position will get you beat every time.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

true enough, but I was glad to see Lewis leave because he was just too short.

5. Short =flexible

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

If you're going to drop a name at a time like this, I don't think Iverson is the one you would want to drop. lol.

7. TheTitanGuy

TheTitanGuy Guest

Last season I drove to Tempe to see the Cardinal game. I made a large "Adam Jones Sucks" sign and placed it on the windshield of my car while tailgating prior to the game. Two security officers stopped by and told me I had to remove the sign, as Sun Devil Stadium rules prohibit signs with derogatory messages directed toward individuals to be displayed. I tried to explain to them that no Real Titan Fan would take offense to the sign but it was of no use. I took the sign down, folded it, and stuck it down my shirt when I left the parking lot for the stadium. Sure enough when Adam Jones committed his inevitable pass interference penalty (bordering upon sexual assault) and I was able to whip it out. Almost everyone in my section, and there were plenty of Titan fans, cheered loudly.

Adam Jones is a thug. A savage. Personally I am against the War on Some Drugs, however I would not lower myself by associating with those who sell deadly toxins that hurt so many people. But Adam Jones has no real sense of right and wrong. I think he will be out of the league in a couple of years. Perhaps even behind bars or dead. And he'll still be chanting the “no father” excuse mantra. No, there is nothing wrong with owning twelve cars. But when one judges oneself by how many cars, homes, and jewelry one owns and not by how one treats others there is a problem.

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

some drugs huh ?......:drunk:
    just keep in mind that the so many people using the so many toxins are doing it by choice

9. KobeChaz

KobeChaz Guest

Wow, you have been a member for 3 years. And this is your first post. I don't post much either. But, damn. You don't know this person that you are judging as being a "Savage, Thug, Not Knowing Right from Wrong piece of trash". When you spew hate, you become exactly what you are speaking out against. :sad2:

10. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

HATER :ha: :whoop:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar