Pac Speaks Out

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bonky, May 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I don't appluade many of your posts Puck...in fact I don't applaude any...until now.

Good point. :clap:

Of course the major point is Pacman doesnt sell drugs.

And I think the savage comment was a bit unneccesary.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Maybe. He's set in his mind about Jones. Draft picks have a shelf life. I've got for Jones what TheTitanGuy hasn't and that's hope.(for Pacman) My mind is not made up to that degree of conviction but I got to give the guy props just for the sheer ability to articulate his message. It would only be fair to ask this "newcomer":ha: (I still can't get over that) if he has some insight into Jones that we don't. Perhaps he's a bailbondsman and he's seen Pacman's Crossfire shuttle Pacman's friends off from his office...

We can't make up our minds to the Nth degree either.:coltssuk:

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

I think Pacman the Savage has a nice ring to it.:winker:
    Oompa-Loompas lived in Loompaland, an uncharted place full of Snozzwangers, Hornswogglers, wicked Whangdoodles, and Vermicious knids, four classes of extremely dangerous creatures.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You tell your kid that?:ha:

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

of course. it's the truth.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oompa_Loompa
    [​IMG]
    They ought to get one of these for Pac.

6. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

About being short=agility I am not so bond about it, but one thing is for sure, is you are shorther than anyone and jump higher than any its a great indicator of leg strength. And in football what matters for speed and agility is relative strength (strenght / own weight).

So the guy is mighty leg strong but low weight (faster) and if has trained explosive strength also must be also great on changing directions. But as usual power is nothing without control!

An athlete not always makes a player.
    Of course I have only seen highlights and screwups of Pacman :cry:

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

The worst thing about child molestation is having to get the blood off of your clown suit.

8. I wonder how off-topic this thread will get.....................................

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

LazyMan... this thread is not off topic. I illustrated GoT's comment, yes...
    I'm amused at Avvie's comment... now... Oompa-Loompas are short, like pacman... and the picture I provided is a "bad" Oompa-Loompa with some sort of orthodonture device that would prevent him from speaking. To me, Pacman is a bad Oompa-Loompa... I may be silly and I may illustrate the comments of others, but in this instance, I am not taking anything off-topic.

10. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

Did i miss something?
    :drool: :crazy: :drunk: :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar