pac trade official

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Apr 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

part of me will miss him. that part of me will be watching sportscenter and the highlight reels of him scoring touchdowns.

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

I'll be laughing my ***** off when he gets in trouble again and Dallas gets to experience all that comes with it.

Glad he's gone!

5. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Even his college picture looks like a mugshot. Good riddance, Adumb. Looking forward to the future! ...And hoping Chris Johnson will get #32, show us how a real #1 pick acts.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

7 parole officers will be at the unemployment office monday morning.

good riddence to the mighty midget. Never wanted the punk and glad to see his criminal arse hitting the road.

So long Adam Jones hope you get what you got comming!

7. ONUV

ONUV Starter

we have 3 picks in the 4th round!

8. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

Titans Trade of Pacman Complete

SUMMARY: The Titans trade of Pacman Jones to the Cowboys became official on Saturday giving Tennessee a fourth-round draft pick (#126) to use today and a sixth-rounder in '09 if Jones is reinstated and stays in the league next season. "We can't change the past, all we can do is move forward and today as an organization we move forward," Titans coach Jeff Fisher said. "There was no way to predict this. … Ninety-eight out of a hundred get it. There's always going to be a couple that don't and we were in a situation where we got one that didn't get it for a few years." If Jones isn't reinstated, the Titans will give the Cowboys a fourth-round pick in '09. "We could not predict his choices off the field," said Fisher. "Regrets? Yeah, we don't have the player, we lost the talent, we lost the ability. Regrets that we moved on? None whatsoever."

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

9. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

West coast chillin with the boones wine

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rg5iOpwH8sw&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rg5iOpwH8sw&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar