Pack/Hawks, anyone watching?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LosingBy3, Sep 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

I don't think the CheatHawks won because of the refs, but I do hate when the calls seem one sided. I didn't saw at least a few ticky-tack fouls against the Packers and zero against the Hawks. Losing Baluga killed them, the back up got beaten like a drum all night.

2. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

There was an offensive pass interference call they should have flagged somewhere in there, too, but they didn't.

Clinton Dix got knocked over by one of the receivers when he jumped up to catch the ball. But, that's refs, usually not calling on the big ones.

3. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

The "CheatHawks"? Dude, come on. Can us as fans try to collectively get a bit more creative?

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

youre turning on us now?

5. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Lol nah, it's not because of Seattle, it's stuff like "Fitzpatsuck". Like that's fine cause he does suck, but we can try to raise the bar in our trash talking? I find myself rolling my eyes and feeling embarrassed for us.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

This is what I see when I read stuff like that:

[​IMG]

7. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

I dunno what can you come up with for a team that constantly breaks the rules? They have the most PED's suspensions, not to mention they broke training camp rules each of the last two training camps (rules in which all 31 other teams seemed to be able to follow). They are led by a head coach that quit USC, right before all the sanctions hit (coincidence right?) The NFL basically changed illegal contact rules because of all the B.S. they got away with last year. Any ideas?

8. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

I don't mean to harp on something so unimportant really, but my opinion would be don't shove a square peg into a round hole. If nothing is there, then don't even try.

9. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

I just want to make sure when we trash talking other teams' fans that we come with our A game :) I don't want any levels of JessXStyles representing our fan base LoL.

Dude, I dnk, it's earlier over here.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

some of the violations are beyond lame tho, like being punished for practicing extra tackling? wtf

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar