Packers Game- Starters?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VY104Prez, Aug 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VY104Prez

VY104Prez Guest

Do the starters typically play at all in the final preseason game?

2. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

probably one quarter- White will probably play 1st quarter and half of 2nd quarter, Brown half of 2nd quarter and 3rd quarter, and the Henry in the 4th...

3. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

they tend to let some of the guys who are gonna get cut their spot under the limelight for a bit. i'd expect something similar to the second game's setup but with more scrubs.

4. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

I believe Fisher said before the Buffalo game that he liked to play the starters into the 3rd quarter in the 4th game (most coaches to that in the 3rd week) because if they only play say 10 plays thats only that many plays in two weeks before the opener.

Basically he said they'd play into the 3rd quarter on thursday

5. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I remember that....preseason or not, you would like to win the last pre-season game of the year to get some momentum going into week 1.

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

Vince willl play 2 or 3 series....

7. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

starters 1 series into the 3rd

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

yea right, last year i think Kerry Collins played half a quarter, along with all the other starters, i suspect it will be the same case this year.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

At least we will know who the starters are going to be unless Fisher decides to pluck some people off their couch again. I think to be fair to Collins, we owe him bit of an apology, because we have seen that he is much better with a one season under his belt instead of what Fisher did to him last year. I will still make fun of him. But Collins is mucho better this year.

10. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i feel if collins had to play, we would still have a decent chance at winning the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar