Packers@Tennessee

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by tdo_52, Sep 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

The coaches already know who the starters are gonna be and I'm pretty sure they have a good idea who is making the team. Sure there is still a few toss ups on who is making the team and who isn't but this game will probably be boring. Only 9 days till the real fun starts

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Yeah- I gave my tickets to my sister. She is so excited about the game. She won't even know the starters aren't playing. he he he

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Plus it's on WKRN!

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Most starters are going to be rested after a series or two. VY will be playing back ups again.

5. TitanFanBudMan

TitanFanBudMan Professor

I looking to see whether they keep Gainther or Henry or either!

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Henry will be wearing a paper hat by saturday. Gainther is versitlie. I say it is a numbers game on him making the team. Will probably pick up elsewhere if Titans cut him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar