Pacman a Wrestler?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sunshine, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Now entering the ring: Pacman signs with TNA

Adam "Pacman" Jones has signed a deal with TNA Entertainment and will make his first appearance Thursday. ...more

[​IMG]

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

And you have the gall to call other people dumb.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Probably because you couldn't read it. I bet that paper plane flying over your head caught your attention and you forgot what you were saying.

err can you even read? (and make a coherent sentence). I never made an excuse for Pacman as you would know if you could read. Perhaps you should look up the words hearsay, conjecture and speculation. Though I suppose like a sheep you will believe anything anyone says.

You still can't make a point and now, as pathetically usual, you hide behind flippant remarks how you think you have actually made a point by referring your post back to me.

Come back when you reached high school junior. You are just an embarrassment.

Oh and going back to your useless point, Eddie George is good friends with Ray Lewis. Now what did Ray Ray allegedly do back in the day hmmm.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Thunder..

Football players are not body builders. Football players lift to get stronger not to be buffed. The average DT or offensive lineman doesn't look anything like those guys and the average RB doesn't look like chris henry either.

Wrestlers use roids like candy and there is no governing body to stop them. The sport is so warped they actually ran a tribute show for a double murderer and only apologized later when people expressed their outrage..

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

To be fair, they ran a tribute before they knew he was a double murderer.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

always thought it was rasslin' as opposed to olympic wrestlers

7. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Here are some info....

1. Pacman WILL be a good guy. They will promote a "team player" aspect, so he will be paired up with another wrestler. The "bad guy" in his story line will likely be James Storm who Wycheck wrestled. The thing that will be interesting is I can see the "team player" deal coming up in the sense that Pac could be "taking up" for his fellow Titan, who in reality Frank doesn't care for him.

2. Pacman will NOT be in the ring this Thursday. His "appearance" will be a taped piece they shot last Thursday. Haven't seen the finished piece yet, but he had 2 dancers with him that I don't know if they will be featured. Pacman brought these girls to the shoot and they are ghetto-fabulous. Pacman also supplied his own "theme" and has a "rap" song that honestly isn't that bad.

Will post more when I find out, if folks want to know...

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

That proves wrestling is all fake...

9. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

LOL. After working around it for the past couple of years, it certainly confirms it is scripted, but I also gained a respect for their athletic ability for sure.

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

They are called movies and plays and theater. And yes. We watch them. And yes. We like it. So I understand how people watch it. Humans live in a fantasy world all the time. Which may be the reason why reality tv is so popular now. And why Sports has always been popular. There is a place for fake stuff and "real" stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar