Pacman a Wrestler?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sunshine, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

This is kinda off-topic, but there are numerous reports that Vince McMahon knew about what happened with Benoit and decided to go ahead with the tribute anyhow.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

lmao!

3. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Asked Monday evening about Jones' signing with TNA, Fisher said: "I do not have a comment regarding Pacman."
    Jones was suspended in April by NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell for an accumulation of off-the-field incidents. Goodell will review the case after 10 games, at which time Jones could be reinstated.

Whether participating in pro wrestling will have any bearing on the suspension is unclear. Asked about it Saturday while visiting the Titans, Goodell said: "I've often said that it's not about what you say, it's about what you do. It's your actions. And I think the actions will have determine that."

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070807/SPORTS01/708070367/1027/SPORTS01

Another brilliant move by Pacman to earn his place back on the team.

4. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

So I guess you don't watch movies then? They are paid actors/athletes

5. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Or his moniker. :))

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

more like Rain Man

How many other midgets they gonna put on his team anyways? I always enjoyed those 7 midgets vs Andre the Giant matches. Midgets are funny.

7. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0375411/ :))

8. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Tez, slammma..

I don't watch movies that feature men in tight shorts who can't act.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar