Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Pacman a Wrestler?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sunshine, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $23
    Well, who is gonna root for him? I may just tune into this.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $10,406
    Just a bit of a vent...

I'm online looking for some original Titans news to post on the front page and there are 15 Pacman wrestling articles to every one of an active Titans player on Google News.

With all the great competitions going on in camp, I don't understand it. Like someone asked recently, what's up with Nande? Have we heard anything on Waddell since his return? I'd like a few interviews with the OL guys besides Mawae on how they feel about the season.

I know. I know. Pacman sells. I guess no one cares about the no-name guys fighting for a job.

It chaps my arse to see so much effort on a guy I would love to not hear anything about until the 10th week of the regular season.
  2. Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,229
    I would love to not hear about Brittnay, Lindsay, and Paris, but it's the culture we've de-evolved into...:rolleyes:
  3. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $111
  4. VolnTitan Starter

Moolah:
    $652
    Well I wish I could say the same about the Pacman coverage, but for TNA it is a GREAT thing. Working perfectly for them.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,049
    unfortunately you are 100% correct.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.