Pacman a Wrestler?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sunshine, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Broke and broker.

The dog-piles.

etc.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I think a lot of people would get it on that. I would, and I wouldn't pay to see any other wrestling match.

3. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

2STUPID, Stupid is, and Stupid does

4. the only thing that i think that i could really see him doing is something along the lines of ufc or pride for some reason because of the weight classes and i dont think pac would really want to act like hes beatin the crap out of someone, i think he would rather do it

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

He's not thinking straight. He should just take a job with the mob.

ESPN is reporting it now. Which I think is cause to move it from the Rumor mill.

6. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

As someone who used to be a big wrestling fan, I find this concept mind-boggling. Pac's athletic, yes, but how can he hang with the guys who've been doing this for years? (Reverse, see Brock Lesnar attempting the NFL...)

My main question is, can and will Pac sell a move? Will he put over the opponent? And hey, while we're at it, how many high-flying manouvres will he attempt before getting himself or someone else hurt?

7. Tackhead #9

I hate it when you're right, Bipolar. Without your image tags you'd be nothing. NOTHING, I SAY. :ha:

Only diff is Andy never left the mat. How can you sign someone like Pac and then not expect him to go up high?

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

let him wrestle women. people hate him anyways. that's my point.

9. Tackhead #9

Ah, but of course. Failing that, he could throw money at them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar