Pacman a Wrestler?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sunshine, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

What's the point? Oh, nevermind. The knock was that Pacman Jones was hanging around bad influences due to MARIJUANA. So then someone says - it's just hearsay.
    So I then point out that while the marijuana may be hearsay, the guy did STAB someone.

You know, STAB someone. With a knife. Just might be a little worse than smoking marijuana? Maybe? I guess I'm just crazy. Sometimes the members here amaze me.

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Who cares if he wrestles? Apparently Goodell doesn't have a problem with it. Why weren't all you ragging KVB when he did it?

3. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

He has been signed for over a week. He won't make a live appearance this thursday, it will be a taped piece that they shot last thursday. Waiting for the film to show up today.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Kyle Vanden Bosch and Steve Austin are two entirely different people.
    But this whole thing - I thought pacman was hardcore and wanted to be taken seriously? Now he's going to end up prancing around in underwear hugging on other guys?

5. Riverman

What is the harm in it?

6. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

7. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

This is in the Rumor Mill, what's your problem?

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I want ... that shirt...

10. Riverman

If stupid was a crime, the streets would be empty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar