Pacman a Wrestler?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sunshine, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

My gut reaction was this is a stupid move for a guy trying to rehab his life and image - pro wrestling isn't exactly the best press you can get... but really it's not a big deal, and compared to everything else his done I'd say this is probably one of the best decisions he's ever made. That's not saying much, but hey... If it gives him something to do to keep himself away from his other friends, and maybe he winds up poking fun at himself along the way then it might actually be good. I'll take anything that's legal as a good sign - you gotta start somewhere.

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

wrestling is a TV competitor with Nascar. Nothing else.

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I will laugh if they bring out a police officer into the ring.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

They may cast him as a good guy.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You never fail to amaze me. You still can't make a point.

Most of the Titans hang around a wife beater, face stomper, Marijuana user etc. Bad influences.

Means absolutely nothing.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

There's a difference between Rumors and my brothers cousins aunty's sisters daughters husband said this.

8. Then they would just be making fun of him, and he would get his feelings hurt =[ lol

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

They are going to. It might help him a little. Playing a good guy on TV for a couple of weeks could get some people on his side.

10. But everyone knows that it is just a show, i mean really its not going to change the way that he acts in real life, unless they give him like rehab on the side or something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar