Pacman a Wrestler?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sunshine, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I have the belief that If they do infact make him a "face" which means good guy.. When people cheer for him and maybe even chant Pacman Pacman Pacman. He might say look at this. People love me. This is fun.. I'm not going to hang around with those thugs anymore.

This COULD help him

2. Well i see what you mean by that, but people were chanting his name anyway this year, we need this guy very badly and i really hope that he can get his act together because the way he acts is just pathetic. I mean really how hard is it to not do something illegal.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Really? Explain the difference, please...

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You should be smart enough to know.

5. Hoffa

Well I not, so please explain...

6. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

He signed a contract with Total Nonstop Action Wrestling and will appear in the ring on Thursday, although it's not clear if he will wrestle. Terms of the deal were not disclosed, the company said Monday.

Jones' first appearance will be for the iMPACT! show on Spike TV, and he'll appear in a pay-per-view show on Sunday. TNA films at Universal Studios in Orlando, Fla.

"I am a big fan of wrestling, so I wanted to give it a try," Jones said in a statement. "I respect wrestling and I'm not coming in like it's just a show. I want to prove that I am the greatest team-sport athlete."

NFL contracts prohibit non-football activities that could cause injury, and Jones' agent said last week that they had talked with the Titans about Jones' plans with TNA.

TNA spokesman Steven Godfrey said officials could not comment on whether Jones will wrestle.

"But he will be involved in a story line," Godfrey said

http://sports.aol.com/nfl/story/_a/...r/20070806153409990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Stupid is wrestling..

Why is this phony pretend sport still even exist? Who in the hell watches this bogus crap? If you want to see 2 guys fight each other for real watch ultimate fighting it is all over cable and pretty good..

8. Hoffa

[​IMG]
    Notice the Colt fan on the end...

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I got to admit, in its hey dey, it was fun to watch. I wasn't even a big fan, but all my friends were, so I watched it too. Wrestlemania 1 was the bomb. I liked Andre the Giant, Superfly Snooka, Fujii, and Miss Elizabeth. I hated Piper, Hogan, and animal steele, and the iron claw.

As far a wrestling the backyard, I was always mr Fujii, but I will tell you one thing, don't ever let someone do a Figure 4 on you. I was lucky I wasn't hurt. I was also atomic knee dropped once, and that really hurt too.

Of note, Wrestlemania 23 drew 80,000. Holy ****! 5 million in ticket sales.

10. ONUV

ONUV Starter

thought the titans were going to release him if he did this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar