Pacman a Wrestler?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sunshine, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I liked Rowdy Roddy Piper...

[​IMG]

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I used to watch it in the mid to late nineties. The Rock was always my favorite wrestler.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Piper starred in a great low budget Sci-Fi movie called They Live

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Yeah- I think it was that crazy-A movie with the special alien-seeing sunglasses wasn't it?

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Hoffa..

I would expect 10 year olds to dig wrestling but would also assume they would eventually grow out of it.

In this era of reality tv why would so many watch something so obviously fake? Would you watch a fake football league that creates stars and championships according to script?

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

^The Patriots?

7. Deuce Wayne

Gunny, you're a genius. My warning's at 80% so I can't truly describe how...uh...you know...this post was. I just hope people read it again and again. Laughing. Growing dumber reading it, but laughing.
    You're right. I made no point at all. That whole 'excuse him for hanging around a weed smoker, because it's probably just rumor' line clearly defeats my 'but he's a proven attempted murderer' point.
    Genius. Absolutely. I can barely hold back. But even you know how uh silly your post was. Insanely. Unbelievable really. Priceless.

8. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

You would be amazed how many NFL players watch it. You can tell because some copy their moves and signature end it all. Wrestlers are bodybuilders, and so are NFL players...it's not really a stretch....they all realize it's entertainment. Samari Rolle made the Chris Benoit "cutthroat" move on MNF against the Jets and got a 15 yarder.

9. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Actually a pretty good movie. The fight scene where he tried to make his friend put on the sunglasses was classic.

10. Deuce Wayne

That 'cut throat' gesture was popular far before Benoit. Heck, I was doing it at Titans games before Rolle got penalized. Although, Samari didn't do that gesture. Samari's was more of a 'no way' type hand gesture.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar