Pacman Apologizes for Penalties

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jan 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: CB Pacman Jones apologized yesterday for his actions in the season finale in Jacksonville Sunday. Jones committed back-to-back penalties which resulted in Coach Jeff Fisher pulling him from the game. "First of all, I want to apologize for my actions in the game. I crossed the line, I was kind of frustrated but I hurt the team. I can't be doing that," Jones said. "This whole season was a learning experience. I have gotten better mentally and physically and I'm just eager to get back for the next year and hopefully it will be a blast." Fisher has made it clear that Jones must now take on the responsibility to make himself a pro. "He needs to learn, not only how to become a better cornerback, but a better returner, a better member of a team, and less of a distraction," said Fisher.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

if that is the case I dont wanna see him if he didnt get better mentally, he woulda killed someone.

I reckon he is reading the bashings on this site. :brow:

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

how many of these has he done so far this yr...losing count :ha:

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I'm surprised that he has come forward with a team statement now that the year (season) has ended. he has no more obligations to the team until mini-camps. he could go run nuts and the FO couldn't do anything about it.

5. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Maybe he will take some acting lessons, and learn to fall over backwards when he gets shoved, rather than giving any back.

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

What I don't get is why everybody acts so surprised that these situations have come up. Didn't we all see and love the clip where he socked Winslow Jr. good in college?

And no I don't generally condone striking an opponent and have never done it myself, but Winslow Jr. is just one of those guys that deserve it.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

never even heard of that happenin, gotta see that.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

OT:
    PUCK, love the new avi and sig...
    not so prince of persia / need 4 speedish...
    very nice.

Bipolar on Pacman Jones...
    show me. you have let me down all year. all year I have pulled for you...
    this is how you repay people like me? acting like a total dill hole? you weren't even in camp and I was toasting you like you were going to be DROY...now look at you...dummie rookie of the year...
    1 touchdown? no ints? THAT's CRAP shortie.
    I have gotten better mentally? I've got myself together better than you and I'm a freakin' sociopathic bipolar nutjob.

You act like a dang retard. Man, I was cheering you on loud against BALTIMORE... late in the game when I got a look-see at your return game down close and up front...people in that EZ mocked me for cheering you.
    (we were winning too...strange isn't it?)
    What's wrong with that picture you dumb sob? You better have a showing next year. You better come out for real dawg or I'll key that silver Chysler Cross Fire you seem so fond of...if you don't wreck it first you reckless piece of triflin' no balls havin' sissy boy wanna-be gansta...

This is what you get when you let your hard core fans down.
    Get your act together Pacman.

9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

He hits someone wearing a helmet and facemask with his fist?...I guess he is a little better mentally then, now he grabs their faskmask instead risking a broken hand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar