Pacman Appeal Hearing Set

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Titans CB Pacman Jones will stand before NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell on May 11 in New York City to appeal his year-old suspension. Jones said that he thought the punishment was a little too harsh while at a boxing match April 13 in Tunica, Miss. The suspension includes a review of his case after the Titans' 10th game, which could allow for an early return if he meets several requirements.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

nothing comes of this. book it!

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

We should do predictions in this thread. Guess how many games gets shaved off his suspension or nothing gets changed..

im saying he'll end up with an 8 game suspension when its all said and done

4. jfrancis04

jfrancis04 AKA jonboy_the_titan

Realistically, what's the best we can hope for? This is unprecedented territory so I guess it's hard to predict.

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Well, I personally don't think anything will change, however it will interesting to see if the Commisioner is going to backtrack now that a big name like Mike Vick is in hot water.

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I agree nothing will change except maybe making the suspension for a whole yr.
    lets hope Vick gets slammed also..got to start somewhere

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Well he won't make the suspension longer. At least not unless he wants to like a complete idiot. Nothing has changed since he made his first ruling so unless he rules solely by the state of his mood, he should feel no different now as then. However if Pac's lawyers can present a good case, maybe he'd be willing to be more lenient or maybe he will simply take the opportunity to be seen as the tough, but merciful leader (if he knows his Roman history he should know how effective that can be). Still I think it will be status quo.

8. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

i'm prayin for 8 games

9. ico4498

ico4498 Guest

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If I were Pac i'd bring up Porter, Johnson and Vick and see what Goodell says.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar