Pacman Appeal Hearing Set

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Exactly.

Throw the book at those idiots.Vick has a far higher profile in the sport yet no punishment has been handed to him.

Goodell should apologise to Pac & take him to Disneyworld.

2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I think this appeal might work for both sides..

Pacman will have his sentence reduced to 6-8 games instead of 10 but Goddell will demand that Pac in return sign an agreement which states that if he gets into any other trouble within the next x years/months, he will be suspended for good.

If Goodell pulls this off, he'll be the new sheriff in town.
    He would make Pacman sincerely change his ways instead of just for show..

[​IMG]

3. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Based on how long ago the incidents happened, I don't think they'll go against Pacman. If they had something in Vegas, the prosecuter would have done something other than "find more evidence!".

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

It's almost guaranteed nothing will change. Hopefully Pac will keep his nose clean and will get cleared after 10 games. However, that's less likely than him being gone all season. Even if he's only formally charged but not convicted on one of the two pending cases, he won't be back after 10.

5. ROCKYMTNTITAN

ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

My prediction:

The appeal meeting will take about 4 minutes...Pac is still suspended for the year, but instead of the 10 games reinstatement possibility, it will be reduced to 8 games.

6. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

I think he should get a 4 game suspension lol....man the team just wont be the same w/o him...i think i liked watchin him more than vince last yr...he was just amazing

7. Apple Gooncha

Apple Gooncha Camp Fodder

I predict Gooddell will ban Pacman from the league for even daring to question his power!

8. Lumebray

Lumebray Virtus Et Honor

you pacman haters need to get a clue, we need him on the field A.S.A.P. SO if you like the titans throwing away the season and making everyone on the team look bad then be my guest. he has saved us on countless games in small situations you guys dont seem to realize it. wake up!!

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

It doesn't mean people are pacman haters if they don't think the appeal will help him. Heck, I certainly wish he'd get back on the field, but I don't think the appeal will change anything. That doesn't mean I don't want him back.

10. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I'm just hoping for Pac to get reinstated after 10 games of keeping his nose clean.........of course. We need him badly so any time he can shave off would be welcomed but he better change his life if he comes or CB wil be our top pick come the 2008 Draft.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar