Pacman Attoney Speaks Out on Charges

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Mar 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SwingOnDeezBalz

SwingOnDeezBalz Banger of Infant Horseys

Ease up there, playboy. There are several of your buddies on here who will tell you I'm not as irrelevant as you may think.

On the other hand, an insignificant poser is what I have always strived to become, so thanks for the affirmation!

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:blah2:

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

WOW

what happened here

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Typical lawyer speak?

I don't see it that way. There was no outrage, no demands to clear his client, no speech about how his boy scout client is being railroaded.

Instead what we get is an attorney who seems to get relief from hearing what the charges will be. It's almost as if he is saying is that all you got? As if he was expecting much worse.

5. metal957

metal957 Starter

I think this hater here is swing on GOFIGURETITANS balz. Haha. Ballin! But all u have done is just hate on Pacman actin like he has been convicted of something when he really hasn't even been charged. So why don't u take another chill pill like the one perscribed to GOFIGURETITANS and get off Pacs back.

6. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

After reading this. I pretty much know what type of person you are. If I told you what I thought of you, I would be banned from this site. I will leave three blank lines for what I would say to you in person.

Now that I have said that,
    Have a nice day...

By the way. How did you afford a computer to be posting here...Oh wait, you're at the library..sorry.

7. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Ok... if we're done with personal attacks, can we get back on topic here? Did anyone hear Pac's lawyers on The Sports Zone this afternoon? They made some great points. Manny Arora talked about if they actually had legit evidence connecting Pac to the shooting itself that he would be in Las Vegas right now bailing Pac out of jail. Also talked about the new player conduct policy, and said that the commissioner has the right to do it, but it wouldn't be right for the NFL to punish Pac for something he did before the policy was in place. Pretty interesting stuff. Anyone else catch it?

8. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

ANd they may be crossing their t's and dotting their I's so they don't make a mistake and this damn menace to society gets off........ a-freaking-gain.

I appologize for the faint at heart here, but I have nothing but contempt for punk-___-thugs like adam jones.

And I sure as heck don't want him representing MY CITY!!!!

I hope he sees jail time and the people who got shot sue him and take every last penny and leave him in the gutter where he belongs.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

again? when else did he get off.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

dude, do yourself a favour and shut up.

you sound foolish with this childish ranting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar