Pacman Attoney Speaks Out on Charges

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Mar 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

You are a broken record of appologists.

He has been arrested FIVE TIMES since we drafted him. (heard it on the news today so I'm unofficial quoting talk radio). I believe it's been ten run-ins with the law. Do I really need to go there????

COme on Gunny, google it...Please...

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

And you are a broken record of executioner.

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Trying to steer away from the fighting a bit.. has anyone else besides me noticed that this thread misspelled "Attorney"

Not saying the person is dumb who made the thread it just looks weird on the front page of gotitans.

4. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Where was I defending Pacman? I've only made one post on this topic, and I simply recapped what his lawyers said on a radio show. Is that defending him?

5. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

My deepest appologies.:))

6. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Dude, a Colts fan comes on this board and posts something like this:

So what do you expect for a reply? It's the first post I see from you. First impressions man, that's all it is. I've seen your other posts now, they make a little more sense LOL

My apologies for the comment and labelling you what you are not...

7. Guig

Guig Starter

I have said it before and I will say it again that people like Pacman should simply be cut and left to get on with their sad lives. Unfortunately the NFL will consistently give chances to people who have no comprehension of how to behave in a civilised society. For all the NFL pontification about "responsibility", "role models" etc both they and the team couldn't give a flying f**k about whether or not a player is a twat and if we binned Jones he'd be picked up within minutes by another team ... such hypocrisy.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I blame Schwartz.

9. Lumebray

Lumebray Virtus Et Honor

most of these "crimes" that have been commited are a way to get money from an NFL player like the girl that said Pacman spit on her and he wasnt charged with anything..nice try

10. Lumebray

Lumebray Virtus Et Honor

also when he put the money in the air the owner of the strip club hurryed and put the money in a suitcase and tried to leave with it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar