Pacman banned from offseason program

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nigel, Mar 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

This may just be because they don't want to create a circus around the rest of the team until his legal issues are resolved, but its certainly not a good sign for his future with the team...

"Speaking at an informal press session this afternoon, Fisher said Jones is rehabilitating his surgically repaired shoulder out of town and will not be invited to join teammates and participate in the start of the team’s offseason conditioning program on March 19."

http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070309/SPORTS01/70309054

2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

definitely not a good sign.. :(

i hope its just to get the press off the field and to avoid bad press for the team's image.

3. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

It's okay, it's okay: Lendale will be there...

4. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Basically, he was not invited because of his legal issues & probably won't return until they're solved. Also the day our offseason strength & conditioning program start is the day of Pac's court date in GA so ya know.

When his legal issues get resolved, i expect to him to show up @ BSP and work out with the team.

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

or be in jail :grrhee:

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Be kind of hard to get jail time without doing something illegal.

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

A felony obstruction charge would be illegal.

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Good at least they did something to punish him.

9. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

You talking about the charge in GA where the case wasn't resolved out just because he's a "star"?

This case is over a year old & it should have been resolved atleast a few months afterwards. Instead, they choose to drag it on.

10. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

Wel... He did just have surgery. I don't think they are going to penalize him until everything comes out. I would say fish is doing it to protect the other players more so than to punish Pac.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar