Pacman better than D.Hester

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, May 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Notice that pac had a better Yard per return than he did...

Notice that pac had a total of 5 TDs 1 away from teh record (2 of which were called back on dump unrealated penalties)

Notice taht pac didnt even handle the kick return duties till very very late in the season....

nor did he start off handlin the punt return duties at the beginin of the season

he didnt even get all of em in the middle..some of which he wasnt on the field for

the bears have a better unit ...pac doenst even need that much help to return kicks/punts for TDs...some of Hesners TDs were just wide open runs...pac has the ability to make something outa nothing.

if pac was the permanant returner from beginnin to end...for punts and kicks im pretty sure that he woulda gotten at least...AT LEAST 6 TDs (he already had realistically gotten 5) so its easy to c that...but more prop 7/8/9.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Pac is better at cracking strippers skulls on bar tables too.

3. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I know Pac is better than Hester, you didnt have to tell me

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

And thats not a biased opinion. I know alot of us know that Pacman is a better returner then Hester.

Diffrence between Pac and Hester.

Pac = Deadly returner + shutdown corner
    Hester= Plays on a very good team + great returner + dosent play defense

5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Hester is a better returner. The difference is, that's all Hester will ever do in the NFL. I don't even know what position Hester technically is. :ha:

6. SephirothSK

SephirothSK Camp Fodder

I didn't think Hester was anything but a straight ahead runner until the return in the super bowl, he made a nice move then.

7. 4EverYoung

4EverYoung Camp Fodder

Devin Hester is fast and has the ability to make one unblocked guy miss. Pacman has the abilty to leav 10 defenders tackling air as he runs past the kicker.
    Oh, and Pacman is infinitely better than Hester on defense.

8. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

No, he's not better than Hester. Yall are just being homers now. Teams kick to Pacman. Teams dont kick to Hester. Hester can return kicks and punts for TDs. Pacman can return punts for TDs.

Hester has better vision than Pacman, also.

I would give Hester a 10 as a returner, and Pacman a 8.7.

9. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

no totally wrong...read what i wrote above.....very first post...truse me when i say that pac is better than hesner...he can make something outa nothing...and can make so may defenders miss...hesner didnt really do much on most returns than just run strait...pac manuvered and broke tackles left and right. and ur tooaly wrong when u said that teams kick to pacman...toward the end of the season they hardely did...

note - the whole point of this thread was to prove he was a better returner...we all know taht pac is a better corner...heck pac was ranked all pro by many analysts this yr opposite champ baily

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

some people only think hester is the best returner because he had a bunch of returns last season now hes getting hyped up as one of the best returners ever and we already know what happened when someone said that about someone else. AKA Dante Hall.

Hester is good Im not going to doubt that. But Pacman is an all around better player.

Look at the Eagles game return...

You cant get better vision then that.

Madden wants to make Hester the fastest player in the game???

PSH is all I can say

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar