Pacman better than D.Hester

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, May 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan fan 4 ever, i agree, hester is a product of a great special teams blocking unit, pacman makes people miss much more and sets up his blocks great, hester just runs straight, and whoever said pac cant return kick offs is just retarded, look at what he did when he got a chance to, against the Pats he was averaging the 50 yard line, but we couldnt put it in the endzone after that

2. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Pacman couldnt find the endzone on KR last year. Hester could. Its black and white there.

Have yall even seen Hester play? Did you just not see the Rams, Cards, Giants, Vikes, Packers, Colts games? He just doesnt run straight. He makes a read and makes his cut. He has enough speed to just go after that.

And whoever said that Hester is like Dante Hall needs to watch both play. Hall runs in circles and doesnt have half the vision Hester has.

Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eChjCDUhBUc

yeah, he cant make people miss, especially against MIN. And if he was a product of the blocking, then Rashied Davis would have some return TDs also.

3. no it doesnt... hester is a good returner but hes not nearly as fast as people think he is, people are running right behind him on most of his returns, and do u remember nathan vasher who also had great success at returning with the same special teams unit?? thats what i thought... pacman is faster and quicker and pulls away from the defenders much better than hester imo

4. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

LOL, Hester isnt fast. did you not see the Rams, Giants, or Cards return? Where were the players? I couldnt see them.

Do you remember Vasher returning another ball besides the missed FG? That's what I thought. So, you are very, very wrong to say that he had great success returning because Bobby Wade and Rasheid Davis were the returners in 05. Do some research before you post something like that.

:ha: Vasher was a returner...:ha:

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

hester is fast, but he doesnt play defense, pac plays defense and offense, hes arguably one of the best players in football, in terms of what he does for his team.....ON THE FIELD!!!

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Hester never has to make people miss. He makes one cut, and runs straight to the end-zone. Thanks to good blocking. Pac-Man is far more agile and far better with his feet.
    Hester had 2 impressive returns in college. He's had maybe 2 in the NFL. He doesn't do much special other than run fast to wide open field.

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

One things for sure, Hester will be better than pacman in at least the first 10 games this season...

8. DJB

DJB Starter

Devin Hester is the next Tyrone Hughes

9. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

id be willin to bet pac is faster than hester

10. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

Hester is an animal, dont get me wrong. I'm truly not being biased, when i say this: if im in a situation where i need a big play, i'd rather have pac returning it than anyone else in the league

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar