Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Pacman Ends Season as #1 Punt Returner

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jan 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,071
    i'd rather have antrell rolle...
  2. cdy_hitt Senior...

Moolah:
    $0
    Are you serious?
  3. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    clearly he isn't...
  4. Bobo Guest

:hitfan:
  5. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $103
    He could have more return yardage too, if only we could make teams PUNT to us more often :brow:
  6. BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Moolah:
    $2
    [IMG]
  7. Dark_Tower Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    If Pacman can stay out of trouble (and given his anger issues, that's a BIG if) then the team has a solid corner/returner for the next few years. I hope the team quietly slides him into anger-managment counseling, and I also hope that Pacman stays home more often at night. Right or wrong, he's a target right now.
  8. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,570
    Hester is fast, but hester isn't the most agile of all players. He can't make the cuts, he doesn't have the acceleration. Pacman actually runs in little circles backwards and somehow still cuts across field. Everyone else literally looks like they're in slow-mo even when he changes directions.
    Hester has had 4 impressive returns and 2 were in college. The rest have been wide open and uncontested.
  9. Snookus YA DIGGGG

Moolah:
    $0
    I remember hearing someone calling Pacman an "artist" at returning punts. This couldn't be more true. I mean, look at the way this man manipulates the other team into blocks. It's insane.
  10. Sledge Guest

Are you Dennis Green?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.