Pacman Facing Charges

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Mar 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i think if hes sent to jail for that long he wont wear an NFL uniform again.

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

the misdemeanors are not a real problem. He'll walk on those.

The coercion charge is very interesting. I don't know how in the world they could prove that without somebody testifying that he attempted to coerce. Nonetheless, I don't see how the charges alone could justify a suspension unless the new conduct policy has a "suspend until cleared of charges" stipulation.

The fact that they are charging him indicates he was more deeply involved than I would have like to have believed. Wow- what a shame for everybody involved.

3. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

To tell yah the truth I'm tired of hearing about his buttox... Good luck to you where ever you go Adam Jones. :howdy:

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

its not over!
    -chris daughtry

5. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Well atleast he was just throwing dollars instead of "bows." This investigation could last forever! "This is small steps we are taking," Castro said. "We're being patient."

BLAH... this organization needs to know what's really on the down low.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Where is vigsted?

I guess the pacman hasn't been charged line won't work any longer?

Pretty much the way i called it unfortunately. The coercion charge will only stick with testimony from the gunman.

Wow 2 sets of criminal charges from 2 different locations at the same time. How often have we seen that?

Consider the tn. titans in the market for another CB. Damn! :rolleyes:

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Well if any of it sticks, be it misdemeanors or not, he should be suspended for the year.

I have to ask though, what are the coercion charges for? I haven't read anything that would be coercion as I understand it.

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Hello (pick one)

Leon Hall
    Chris Houston
    Darrell Revis

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

if this doesn't get him, the Georgia charges will

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar