Pacman Facing Charges

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Mar 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Well what did he say?

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I wonder when theyll find the gun they planted with his prints on it in his house

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

He says that he expects to win the case. And he said they cant go back to old issues and apply that to Pacs suspension. He also said that if theres an arrest he will fight it to the very end. And uhhh something about how there cant be a misdomeinor arrest now becuase if pac did do something and they had it on tape they shouldnt of taken this long to do this and idk. It just sounded like he knew what he was talking about and the way he was talkin made it seem like nothing bad is going to happen

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Kinda' like when he said there wouldn't be any charges? Pac will be fine. He'll probably be fine for some other team though unfortunately. The bible belt can't handle him.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

so you are one of those people.

6. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

May he rot in prison...

I know i know, don't get my hopes up.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Are you some sort of priest? Talk about extremists...

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

some people are just haters.

9. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

Gunny, I know it's killing you that I was right.

10. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

Hill won't start. Finnegan will beat him out in TC. If Hill starts, I don't see any improvements happening.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar