Pacman Focused on Game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jul 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Pacman looked like he wanted to show off his arm.

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Yeah, I believe that's the ball he actually took back to the sideline and gave to Fisher.

3. BAMARON

BAMARON Camp Fodder

I was one of the faithful few who was actually at that game. I remember screaming for Pac to let it go...not field it. It didn't look like he had a chance to get a hand on it with getting bulldozed. and fumble.

I couldn't believe he came up with it...and then the run...It's pretty much the only excitment of the day

And yep there was an illegal block on the play...Pac would have scored without the block. But by the rules it should have been called

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

karma for the two he unjustly had called back.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

xbox 360 about to release pacman game.

6. jdee

jdee Guest

This is a big year for Pac. Sounds like he's ready do get down to business.

JDee

7. ya, i also liked the article that i read in the paper about him

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I was there too and will always think of that game as the "worst game ever played" ... watching that game was like getting a root canal... it was just painful to watch. I believe Mike Keith commented on the post game show that it was the worst game played between the two teams... Both teams were pretty poor going in but they sure did suck it up all day.

9. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I honestly don't understand why all the talk from Fisher is that Adam will be doing kick-offs and not punts. Am I incorrect? I would like to see him on punts, personally.

10. smili

smili Starter

I agree. Pacman is a terror on punt returns.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar