Pacman going to Camp? (Ongoing Pacman News)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoTitans3801, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Jones' lawyers didn't name the witness and without that name, Las Vegas police said they can't find the report.

This could be why it's not a story yet. Until they name this person, it's just the lawyers saying they have a witness. A name would certainly add credibility to this.

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I think you're right about needing a witness name for it to be newsworthy. I am surprised still that with it being Wednesday- the "Pac in camp" story isn't somehow in The Tennessean.

The police are just avoiding releasing a contradictory report. Pac's attorneys indicated this witness gave his statements to the police as part of their own (and the DA's) investigation.

3. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

I would assume the Titans organization has informed the media that they are not interested in commenting further on anything to do with Pacman....just a guess. The Titans have enough to worry about without the distraction of having him in camp, so I believe it's already a non-issue. If Pac somehow manages to avoid staying out of trouble for 3 more months, and is not found guilty of any crimes, then they will make a decision about his future with the Titans.

As far as the police reports, you would think Pac's lawyers would "help" out the police with a name so they could find that report. Seems strange....

4. Riverman

I agree. It does seem strange.

5. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Wait a minute... the name was printed already - TitanJeff posted a link to the story last week or so. It's bouncer Henry Jenkins who is contradicting the other testimony we've heard:

http://www.nevadaappeal.com/article/20070719/OPINION/107190104

If I were the police I'd begin questioning Susnar about a possible cover-up of some sort, who is the person that immediately began loudly casting suspicion on Pacman despite not having been there but claimed he saw it on tape which he now says doesn't exist, and has changed his story several times about other events. When someone lies as much as he has, the general rule of thumb is that they are hiding something.

6. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

I dont' see anything earthshattering about that testimony. It possibly gets Pac from being neck deep in crap to only waist high.

7. Pac-Man is innocent see if this witness came out early pac-man would still be playing cuz this club owner is lieing as you can see hes trying to bring down someone a scap goat to blame cuz look he got what he wanted didnt he?? its easy to blame someone when they have been in trouble before am i right? Who would you believe pac-man or the club owner?? and i guess everyone sided with the club owner lol didnt they:rolleyes:

8. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

What school system do you attend? I would like to make a donation.

9. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Too harsh... but funny

10. Riverman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar