Pacman: "I Want to Make it Work With the Titans"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

3. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Oh, I believe it.

Anyone who thinks this is too serious an issue to be joking with, needs to give themselves an uppercut.

Lighten up.

4. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

haha well i must say the joke got me good...haha i didnt bother clicking the link(oops), but when i sign in today and i see everyone fighting, i realize how dum i am. I called all my friend yesterday estatic telling them, Pac is staying!!! haha well i guess there gonna rip me a new one when he gets traded to dallas :'(

5. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

I agree completely... I mean the whole Pac hoax was fine with me - but RICK ASTLEY? Surely that is below our standards.

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Whats funnier than the joke is how TitansOnline people are reacting to this. God forbids the prank was posted on their site.
    You can tell that 90% of the people on here really want the thug back.

7. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

The dallas deal is going down. He might be staying anyway. oh well.......

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Besides, i felt something was out of place when i read this:

"We had a lengthy discussion about the events surrounding Pacman's suspension and his goals as both a player and a person," said Arora.

Arora would have phased this as: "A lengthy discussion about the events surrounding OUR suspension and OUR goals as both a player and a person took place" arora said.

9. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Ask him if he wants a refund for his membership..
    Oh wait.. nevermind, this site is free of charge.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

An oversight. I should have known better. :yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar