PacMan is a Bengal

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, May 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Could be worse for him you know. He could be a Jaguar, a Brown, or a felon. He's lucky as hell to be playing in Cincinnati. I thought he may be staring in "The Longest Yard part 2" some day.

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

He's worth the risk. If he doesn't look good in pre season cut him loose if he looks good he'll be a good backup. No harm done. And of course, if he gets in trouble, cut him.

3. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I actually am feeling bad for the Bengals...screw PacMan...

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Bengals have squat to lose here and everything to gain. If Pac turns out to be a turd, they release him and that's that. Now if he returns at all to the former footballer he once was then they look like geniuses. He's backfield depth with a potential to be a ST guy or even some offensive trickery.
    Bengals also just signed Gibril Wilson for league minimum today. Camp fodder or outright steals for the price. Can't blame em for trying..

5. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Gibril Wilson's a steal. Pacman may realize this IS his last chance.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Ever since Gibril Wilson left the Giants, he's sucked big time... still a good deal for the Bengals though.

7. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

This is trash. That punk deserves no more chances. I thought he was lifetime banned or something. And he should be. How many times does a person get to piss away millions of dollars and career playing football and being a superstar before people quit giving him more opportunities? idc how long it's been since he's been in trouble, he's still a moron and doesn't deserve to play in this league. It's been a long time since Pete Rose gambled on baseball....he's still dealing with it today. You reap what you sow.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. kstone

kstone Starter

Pacman is still getting a chance based on his talent. It depends on if he messes up for the 1 millionth time or not if he is a good pick up or not.

9. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I understand that. I just don't think he should be allowed another chance.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pacman's talent = amazing

However:
    Pacman's IQ is below 60 plus the fact that he continuously disobeys the law and gets into trouble (in what can be considered easily avoidable situations) makes it hard to argue that he deserves a second chance at anything. He might as well take whatever money he earns with the Bengals and save it... all of it... and spend his money very wisely.

Unfortunately, Pacman will never learn this lesson. He will find a way back into trouble at some point. He will not save the money he earns, and he will not spend his money wisely.

He's a moron. I wish I could say something positive about the guy, but I can't. If he wasn't such a thug off the football field, I would absolutely love him. I'd be sporting a Pacman jersey to just about every Titans game. In fact, I can only imagine the kind of team we could have been with him playing for us like he was back in '06. The guy was a beast... and he was only getting better. Only fools let that much talent go to waste. It's truly pathetic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar