Pacman Jones is my role model

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by User Name, Apr 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danny

danny Guest

What I originally called it was a lack of self control if you see my original question atcha.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

That sometimes is one and the same thing. I am the poster boy for some of it.

3. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

He's had gatherings in private settings. However, if you were a young millionaire, would you really want to stay cooped up in the house? It's more fun being out and about. Maybe he should party where the rest of the Titans hang out. A lot less drama.

4. danny

danny Guest

No peace to be made here Jeff. Just two hard heads trying to get their points across but thank you for your input.

5. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Yea, he should hang at Travis Henry's joints!

6. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

KamikaZ now come on you can drink the koolaid if you want but don't pour me a glass. I don't care how he grew up, I really don't it doesn't matter. Don't accuse me of "hatin" either whatever that means. If you really cared about this guy you would want him to see the light so to speak. If you really come from the situation you claim then you know all to well where he is headed if he doesn't begin to make at least a couple of smart decisions with regards to his "friends". Anyone wonder yet just where the aspiring rapper got the $$$ to buy the drugs in the first place?

7. true, he really needs to think things thro and pick his friends a lot more carefully

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

tons of guys in prison right now for conspiracy. Just ask Jamal Lewis how it goes.

9. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

First of all, I didn't call you a hater, so stop attacking me playboy. Apparently you didnt' read my post well enough. When did I say I didn't think he was acting recklessly and that he keeps bad company? Quote me. Can't? That's because I never disagreed with ANY of you on that. Case closed.

I mentioned the environment because our environment dictates what we know and do. You simpily can't expect a kid who grew up in poverty to just "get it" in 4 years, when for 18 years he knew something completely different.

Adam Jones isn't a bad guy. He's immature and his mentality is still stuck in the gutter. Does he need some sense knocked into him? Peolple keep calling for it, and guess what, IT DOESN'T ALWAYS WORK (it's apperently happened in the locker room anyway). Sometimes, we as individuals need to make that change; it comes with maturity and a feel motivation to change. Stop with all this bull**** that if someone gets rough on him, he'll learn. It's going to take someone who actually cares or a really bad event where Jones is actually GUILTY for him to learn.

Until Jones does something that warrants all of you to portray him as something (a thug, a drug dealer, :sad2:), maybe you should wait till he actually does something. Because the only thing he's been proven of doing is getting in a tussle with a night club owner. which to me, shouldn't warrant a "lets drop this guy now" attitude.

10. metal957

metal957 Starter

I'm with Kamikaz on this one. Yes he puts himself in dumb positions but like he said you all confuse stupidity with immaturity. He just needs to grow up and that will come with some years and experience. We don't even know if he was involved with this whole thing he was just being questioned that's all. he could have been there picking up a six pack or some gas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar