Pacman Jones is my role model

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by User Name, Apr 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

OK, "playboy"???, whatever, how do you know what kind of guy he is? You say he's not a bad guy, what is your definition? What exactly would our "choirboy" have to do to get that label from you? Like someone said in an earlier post if it walks, quacks and looks like a duck it a *(&(&(&( duck.:suspect:

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I agree with Kami as well. It is immaturity and environment, he just needs to realise what it may lead him too one day.

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

two people have said Jones is a nice person but what you see about him is far from that. People go by what they see and so far they see a person that acts like a thug, hangs with undesirable people and in general is acting like an a$$. And you wonder why some people want to get rid of him.

How many times have the Titans regretted drafting him?

4. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I guess what I want to know is how many times can he put himself "in dumb positions" before he IS witness to something serious...or guilty by association?? The Titans have a LOT of money invested in this guy and personally if he doesn't care enough to keep out of these questionable situations then I am not sure I want him on our team.

Using excuses like his youth, immaturity or whatever only goes so far. I learned at a very immature age that if I touch the stove while its on its a bad thing. Pacman apparently has yet to learn anything about the questionable group he hangs around.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

6. Big TT

So if you grew up "bad enough" you get "freebies" legally and socially speaking? OK, just wanted to know the rules.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Being a witness at a crime isn't really putting himself in a dumb position. It isn't like he thought "Hey, I might just go search for some trouble at a gas station"

And as far as my memory goes, Pacman hasn't had any involvement in the drug raid either (did he admit the car was his?)

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

freebies from what?

what has Pacman done to get a freebie from the legal system?

And it is common knowledge to know sports athletes and celebrities get off with a lot of stuff when it comes to the law.

9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

doesn't make it right. :sad2:

10. Big TT

I rest my case your Honor.:))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar