Pacman Jones to teach rookies how to make it rain

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Record, Jun 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Is this part of his Community Service sentence?

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I guess him speaking to the rookie class can be a good thing if his PO is there monitoring what he says.

Dude is or was a dirtbag back when we had him, I really hope for him and his mama's sake he's matured, cause he was a retard back a few years ago.

4. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

The poster child for wasted talent.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. amy

amy Starter

No one teaches better than those who have experienced the life. From all I've read, Mr. Jones has turned his life around and now seems to be trying to insure that those young ones following him do not do what he did. Give the man credit. If he impresses the mind of just one kid, it will be good. And who knows, he may very well impress a bunch of them.

6. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Pacman ... what a shame. He was such a dynamic player, and yet he wasted it all because he was to dumb to control himself. Its strange, I had a chance to talk to him at TC several years ago, and he seemed like a nice down to earth guy ... I think hanging out with the wrong crowd really must have brought out the bad in him. Almost like what happened with KB (to a lesser extent) but I think KB is finally starting to get it (thank God).

I guess that is what happens when you give 22 year olds that idolize the 'ganster' lifestyle millions of dollars. I think they should take all of the players pay and put it in a trust fund or something that can only be accessed after they retire from the NFL. Just give them a normal amount of money while playing. That would keep a lot of players from getting into trouble, and keep a lot of players from going bankrupt right after they retire .Being a little older and knowing that the money isn't flowing in anymore would force most people to take a much more conservative approach to their spending. Maybe then the NFL wouldn't be dealing with lawsuits from broke retired players every other week.

although I know no player/agent would ever go for that. (heck I probably wouldn't either, but then again I think I would be smart with my money from the beginning)

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

8. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Hey Pac man don't pee on the rookies legs and tell em it's raining K?

9. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

God I want to punch puff daddy/pdidy/tallentless buttclown in the throat.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...8--nfl.html;_ylt=ArccXXFWDlUmjxCqw3oPUvRDubYF

Top comment
    "You know, I want to buy this, but I'm not buying it. Why this guy is still in the NFL is a mystery to me. He didn't just commit a few crimes, he rewrote the book and there is nothing funny about it. If Pacman has a grasp on his quick-snap anger management issues then I stand to be corrected and I am wrong in my assumption. And, I will be the first to admit it. But I'm not wrong. My guess is there will be more to come, simply because; literally and figuatively Pacman Jones ALWAYS hits back when attacked and he does it without thinking. That, and he can't drink without it affecting his disposition in a negative way at the first sign of trouble. What on earth is the NFL doing here. This is like letting the fox guard the hen house. Or, something along thos lines. There is a man in a wheel chair that shouldn't be. There are ladies who have been spat upon. Police who have been utterly disrespected...the list is just too long. And now, not six months after his last altercation he is going to mentor? No way."

I pretty real good agree.

I also like...

"THIS ARTICLE IS A JOKE, RIGHT???"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar