Pacman on Sportscenter

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdy_hitt, Mar 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

:slap:

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

back out with the shovel I see.

Yes three people were shot, why is it that Pacman is responsible? because the club owner said so?
    IF the club owner is so sure of that why is Pacman not arrested? Why have the police said he isn't a suspect? Starting a brawl is a crime you know.

what about Nelly and JD? they were making it rain too.

aka the ROLLTIDE I GOT NO IDEA SO I WILL JUST MAKE UP STUFF LIKE USUAL position

again, starting a brawl is a crime and if in fact it were true he could be up for culpability in the shootings.
    But of course as mentioned time and time again which you fail to comprehend Pacman is not a suspect and hasn't been arrested for starting a fight.
    Now you'd think with the video and the witness event corroborating those events Pacman would be in serious trouble, but he isn't.

Shocking isn't it.

no more so than blind accusations from a man of misery.

He made the politically correct call that everyone would say.
    You do realise how general and broad his comments were right?

3. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I agree with 1 and 2, so wahts the problem with that

And send me the link of the picture of the gun the cops found on pac after people were shot, o wait, you cant, because you didnt, my bad

Shooter has to take responsibility, thats what everyone else does, for some odd reason, we just point the finger at Pac because he is a football player

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

The only person whose "fault" this belongs to is the one who pulled the trigger. If Pac ordered that,he needs to pay the price. If someone acted because they thought that's what he wanted, that's a different story.

The NFL is going to suspend him because he failed to report two incidents, but they would love to get him for this. Why? Well, the image of the NFL of course. Moreover, it's weighing heavy on Goodell to make a mark and a statement early on, same with any politician and office-holder. This is going to be his identity as commissioner early on. Pacman just became the wrong posterboy for the cause.

Whatever they do to Pacman, they should have done worse to Leonard Little and Ray Lewis, and several other people.

And let me say, it's a good cause. But I don't think he should get a ridiculous penalty UNTIL he has been found guilty of something in Vegas. I think right now, they could justify suspending him for half the season, once per incident. But you can just tell they would like to justify suspending him for an entire season. I just don't see the validation of suspending him on anything else other than what it's been proven that he's done wrong. But the NFL wants him baaaad, and they're working on a way to get him.

A four game suspension would be ideal, but it's seeming too much to hope for right now.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

[​IMG]

Duhhhh..... PacMan bad person. Me no like him. He not like me. He no go to my church.

He a pee-pee boy. He bad man. I know he bad.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

7. :rolleyes:

That's very mature.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It was very funny.

9. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I don't even want to know what you had to type in to Google Image Search to find this picture

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

who said he searched for it...self portrait?:clown:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar