PacMan says he'll appeal suspension

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Apr 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Post of the year LOL

2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Pac just needs to pack it up and take it like a man, and quit acting like the world is against him. After all he is a uneducated, undisciplined punk with a rap sheet making in excess of 2 million per year. Excuse me if I don't feel any sorrow or empathy for this piece of ****, even if it cost the damn Titans every game. Integrity is much more important that 8 damn wins for a football team.

I ask this question again; Would you rather be the Cincinatti Bengals or The San Antonio Spurs?

Don't answer Bengals because the Spurs and Tim Duncan are boring, what if it was your team, business, community being reflected? And then, for those of you that still answered Bengals, you are the reason for the deterioration of our society.:banned:

3. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

Woooooow....that was special..

4. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Good! I hope it gets him banished !!!!!

Even if he doesn't get banished by the nfl, it might be difficult to play from behind bars. I don't think people realize just how many problems he has. Things like his probation being jerked and or deals that he has made when he pleaded getting revoked. Plus the felony charges pending in in Georgia and potential charges in vegas

5. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Uh how bout you read some papers or watch the news before you say crap like that? This is getting old...

Oh, and BTW, in an interview friday, and before with Deion, Pac DID SAY he was going to TAKE IT LIKE A MAN... :irked: :clown:

6. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Banished? Is that word still used in... North America? :evil:

7. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Huge mistake.

It shows he is still either hanging around bad influences, or he just doesn't get it.

It wasn't the media telling it to the camera "I was born to this S***" or giving greets to BMF.
    That was all him. No one else to blame but his own foolish choice.

The policy is pretty straightforward, the commish has discretion. Making an "appeal" just puts him in an adversarial role to the man whose discretion can kick him out of the league permanently.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

No, it shows that he thinks the punishment was extreme. And it was extreme. Nobody thought they'd suspend him for the season.
    If it's not for the charges, then it's for not reporting an incident. THAT is worth a year long suspension? lol So Chris Henry's problems he's had aren't as bad as someone not reporting an arrest.

Talk about screwed priorities.

9. Sledge

Sledge Guest

No, Henry is a choir boy, didn't you know? Giving alcohol to minors on college campuses nowadays is common practice, and doing jail time is also a new college course necessary for graduation. And apparently, packing some heat is good too, it's all part of the new mentality. Oh, and DUI is OK, as long as you don't kill anyone... :irked:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar