Pacman Sees Himself A Cowboy in 3 Years

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LazyManJackson, Jan 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I was thinking about this, and I think that Pacman already knows that he's screwed and has no chance whatsover of being allowed back as a Titan.. and only made the "hopefully i can get out of tennessee" comment to save face because he knows something that we don't..

I'm guessing Fisher already told him that we won't let him back, and is looking into options for getting rid of him.

2. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

At this point, my most fervent wish is that he be banned from the NFL for life.

In all likelihood, he will end up talking smack on the streets or in a strip club, and the matter will be settled for him.

3. mdfan

mdfan Starter

I think Pac's distraction factor outweighs his talent and that's saying a lot because he is an amazing player. I also think Pac's best chances of turning his life around are to get as far away from the Nashville/Atlanta area as possible - but that's just my opinion,

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Good to see you, Al.

I think the very same thing would happen in any other city. If anything, the media in most larger cities are more aggressive.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

That's why I want to see him in a Falcons uni. Just put him in the enviroment where he is sure to fail... I mean.. ATL? He would be surrounded by nothing but bad choices... he'd be suspended by their bye week! :ha:

6. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

As long as we get are draft pick or player who cares what happens to him? I admit i would prefer him to f**k up tho.:evil:

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Just trade him anywhere for any player or pick. I just want him gone and never to return to this team. But man I'd feel sorry for the Cowboys. Jessica Simpson saga, T.O., Tank Johnson, and now Pac.

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

<object width="425" height="373"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yEEwG49-GBI&rel=1&border=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yEEwG49-GBI&rel=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="373"></embed></object>

9. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

I just hope he gets his lifetime ban after we get rid. Gotta get something for him even if its just a strong legged punter.

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I'd take cash.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar