Pacman Speaks - blames Nashville

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Aug 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's like trying to have a sensible conversation with a 3 year old.

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

In fairness, Jones said he went to the strip club to "get something to eat". He didn't mention food.

3. cajuntitan

cajuntitan 26.2ers can do it for hrs

As in this case. Being from Louisiana and a cajun makes you dumb.:irked:

4. Hoffa

Ma-ma-ma mama says the devil makes you think that...

[​IMG]

5. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

And he should hire Riverman.

6. cajuntitan

cajuntitan 26.2ers can do it for hrs

My point exactly. Adam Sandler a Jewish boy from Brooklyn has everyone in the world thinking that people from Louisiana drive lawn tractors to school and can't speak good english. Lets believe everything we see on TV!

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I posted a definition from dictionary. com earlier. IMO- it absolutely applies to how many persons have "judged" Pac in the past and more importantly in the present. Many are recalcitrant to acknowledging Pac's "good" deeds because is in conflict with their opinions of him.

Here is another definition:

bigot [ˈbigət] noun

a person who constantly and stubbornly holds a particular point of view etc

I realize the point of the post is trite to many, but I think it offers something we can all benefit from.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The word Bigot still does not apply. And it's a dangerous word to throw around so carelessly.
    Put a poll up here and see how many people want Pac to turn his life around for his own benefit as well as wanting to see him back on the field if he can do just that.. We are all pulling for Pac. That said, it is not bigotry to have an opinion about somebody based on their actions.

9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Anyone in here who thinks the majority of NFL players get an education worth anything while playing NCAA need a reality check... well maybe that one Harvard QB actually knows a thing or two, I heard he aced the Wonderlic anyway, but that's the exception to the rule.

10. Hoffa

If you haven't learned to speak before college, there's not much that will change...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar