Pacman Sued by Vegas Bouncer...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by BACK2SMASHMOUTH, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BACK2SMASHMOUTH

BACK2SMASHMOUTH TD's Please...

2. didnt he like bite one of the bouncers ankles?

3. BACK2SMASHMOUTH

BACK2SMASHMOUTH TD's Please...

Totally.

4. ...well thats just kind of stupid

5. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Dunno how far its gettin, Dna proved he didnt bite him already

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

DNA will be even weaker in a civil suite tho'. I think its an important element, but not an end all. I just wonder how much money can you get if someone bites you.

By the way, I learned the other day from cnn, in any criminal suit, you can choose to bypass the jury, and let the judge decide your case. I was shocked to hear that. But I think they were right, it's real. So if you have a judge you think you can get over on, you can do it. One person. Risky. But, judges tend to be logic based, so if your case is logical, it may be in your best interest.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's more how much money he can get from Pacman since Pacman likely won't want this to go to court and have more negative press.

8. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Just depends if the guy is asking for his one years salary, that he will be missing.

I guess he'll settle for somewhere b/t the 81k, that he took to the club, and 500k.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Wtf!

Why do we have all these posts about this alleged bite? How about the guy getting shot multiple times? Did any of you read the article? He is actually saying that pacman called a hit on him.

Based on this guy's story pacman is getting off light with the coercion charges because if pacman actually said "smoke the fool" just before he was shot that is attempted murder. I doubt if the shouter intended to cripple he was trying to kill.

In that courtroom you will have 2 principle witnesses to this incident. One is a millionaire football player who is always in trouble with the law. The other is a working guy in a wheel chair. Expect pacman's wallet to be about a million lighter after this..

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

You've have physical evidence (a negative DNA test) that disproves the bouncer's claim against the bite. A good attorney will use that evidence to destroy the credibility of the bouncer's other claim that Pac "ordered a hit".

This civil suit is just more frivilous PR "piling on" tactics by the bouncer. The case has no merit whatsoever. There is no evidence that links Pac to the shooting. And no physical evidence that links him to biting the bouncer. (Not even any indisputable video that I am aware either)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar