Pacman Suspended indefinately

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by flamehead2, Oct 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

I think it is more of self destructive actions from one who can not handle success. He is willing to get banned for life rather than play in the NFL, not just the Titans. His choices still have not changed in big D. It is a pattern. Without counseling, not coddling or over protecting(team hired bodyguards) him, will there be lasting change. He has to have the desire to change, not just go through the motions to be reinstated. I think Goodell has a good read on Pac. That is why he was not reinstated at the earliest date he was eligible last year.

2. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

He had a lot of talent, but he needed some time to learn the mental aspect.

3. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

All this just makes you wonder how long before Chris Henry(Bengals) will do the same....seems like it has been a virus for these guys...no wonder coaches are now drafting for more controlable good moral players over the more talented but troublesome players

My only question is, you got a guy like Marvin Harrison who possibly is involved in a shooting, but barely here squat about him...oh thats because he is on the prestige Colts and you know they wont bring media trouble to them

4. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Pacman won't have probation revoked in Georgia

Twice-suspended cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones won't have his probation revoked in Georgia after an alcohol-related scuffle with his bodyguard in Dallas. More...

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I just can't believe how incredibly stupid one "man" can be.

6. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

"The worst thing that can happen to a man is to succeed before he is ready." -Dr. Martyn Loyd-Jones

7. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, goooodbyee

9. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Report: Pacman Jones to begin alcohol treatment

Adam "Pacman" Jones will begin treatment for his alcohol use on Thursday, the Dallas Morning News reported, citing an unidentified source. More...

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm guess they could probably tie in a little anger management in the process.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar