Pacman to Meet with Goodell...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoTitans3801, Mar 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

From what i've seen so far, Goodell will probably give Pac 4-8 games with mandatory conseuling, anger management class, etc. thrown into the deal.

2. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Pac isn't going to change until he matures. In the meantime, he needs to make choices that are beneficial to his job and keep him out of legal trouble.

When he is out with guys from the team, there are no incidents. When he is out with his get low homies, something always pops off.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I hope Pac is placed on house arrest and somehow that is ok by the league and he plays every game and makes every practice. I want to see him score TD's and make a Prow Bowl. I refuse to give up... but it's just getting so hard to believe. He doesn't care about us. He's so good but the life he lives is **** when you factor in the things he does. He should bar-b-que some chicken on a new webber grill or something. Play some cards. shoot dice for 20 dollar bills!! Whatever. They can sit and play dominoes for all I care but for god's sake just stop having crazy late night run ins with the law. People care about their teams. I feel like we care more about you than you do yourself you selfish *******. We don't envy your money brother. We just want to be able to see you showcase your skills and now you may be without that. Did you ever think about that Adam?

4. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Pac's not alone

Looks like Goodell will also meet with Chris Henry on the 3rd
    Link

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Nice sig BP!!

6. fltitan

fltitan Guest

The problem the Titans have like someone posted earlier is if we cut him he signs a big contract with another team in 48hrs. or less. Sure it's easy for us to say we have had enough and it doesn't matter. It does matter to the coaches and front office because they get fired if they don't win, players want est opportunity to win on the field and from a pure game stand point we are much better with him playing for us than against us. The league needs to do something so these when guys simply get cut for conduct they can't just run out and be picked up by another team. BrokenRecord wondered if this might scare Pac straight and the answer is yes possibly. When bullets are flying around close to you makes you think about your life and what your doing. If not the bullets I hope the loss of his ability to make this kind of living might scare him. He is not as brave as everyone thinks if he was his posse wouldn't be with him all the time. Fisher is in a tough position let's all support him because whatever he does is probaly wrong.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

the credit belongs not to me.

I like this one too. :winker:

[​IMG]

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

:grrhee:

Who made the Pac one?

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

he or she will pm and tell you if they wanted you to know I guess.

10. Sledge

Sledge Guest

I say he fines him $81,000

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar