Pacman to play in the CFL

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by TitanJeff, Sep 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Yea it would have been terrible to see him in that crummy league. And the cfl isn't like the kiss of death. It's a pro league also. So he is still you know a proffessional and many players play there and end with a successful nfl career. Now as for will he follow that path, Who knows.

2. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Take my word for it, if he gets into to trouble here, everyone will know about it.

Word travels quickly in a city of 700,000 people. :wink2:

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Pacman gets dissed by a baby seal...

[​IMG]

4. moose4now

moose4now Starter

No baby seals here.

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

o brother...:rolleyes:

[​IMG]

it was a joke...

6. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Lawyer: 'Pacman' Jones close to CFL deal (AP)

Adam "Pacman" Jones is close to returning to pro football -- north of the border. Jones' attorney, Worrick Robinson, said Tuesday he has been in "consistent negotiations" with a CFL team. Robinson told The Associated Press a deal could be completed by the end of the week. "He's still young and has a lot of playing days ahead of him," Robinson said.

Link to full article

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'd bet that he didn't sign with the UFL because its commish is his former agent, who he wanted to stick it to. I'd bet the UFL would have paid him just as much, they'll break their payscale for people who will bring viewers.

8. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Are there any strip clubs up there?

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

que le fait de baiser!

10. eds clothing

eds clothing Camp Fodder

I'm glad for Pac hopefully he can get his life together. And learn how much he is blessed to play a sport and get paid for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar