Pacman to remain suspended.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ryan, Nov 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Again you seem to have missed the point completely & read into my posts what you wanted to see.

You might want to look up the meaning of irony as well as bigotry. Please stop this now your cracking me up here. If you don't understand the meaning of a word it's best not use it.
    :pop:

2. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

Give me a break. You and Riverman have your opinion on this matter, others including me, have our opinions. Why does that make us bigots or narrow minded, and not you? Thats what is so ironic about it (and yes, I know how to use the word). But insinuating others are bigots or narrowminded because they dont agree with you, while at the same time not coming off your point either, is indeed ironic.

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I don't why you conclude I think people are "bigoted" because they have a different opinion. You could not be more inaccurate.

It is not their opinion, but the rationale (or lack of) that is employed with facts and how they justify their opinion- particularly regarding Goodell's administration of the conduct policy toward Pac. It is beyond me how to make it any more clear.

Anyway- I'm off to the golf course. Hope you have a good weekend- especially Sunday 12:00-3:00pm.

4. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

You dont have to make it more clear. I understand your point, I just dont think you are completely accurate in how you describe the situation. Just because I dont agree, doesnt mean your point isnt clear, I just dont completely agree with it. Thats all, not that big a deal if ya ask me.

5. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

See people, Pac does cause problems!! He makes us argue to the friggin' bone about a bunch of nothing. Also, since when did GoTitans.com/goForum turn into a language and grammar class?

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Again you're missing the point.

The discussions over Adam Jones have gone on over countless threads since
    Goodell haded him his suspension in March/April. I'm debating with you at this moment in time but expressing my frustration with a good number of titans fans in general.

I give up.

Ps: You are mistaking a contradiction for irony.

7. Hellblitzer

Hellblitzer Guest

pac's done in TN move on...

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

[​IMG]

9. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

This just in...Pacman Jone is still suspended.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If nothing else, Slackie is consistent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar