Pacman to start today.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Sep 7, 2008.

?
  1. Amazing. We'll be kicking ourselves watching him today.

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  2. Average. No spectacular plays or mistakes.

7 vote(s)
    46.7%
  3. Terrible. He will cost the Cowboys points with his poor play.

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJames

TitanJames Guest

Yeah, because Deon said it and he plays for the Cowpukes and it's now only a popularity contest anyway. He is better than ANYONE in their secondary.
    Newman is the most overrated CB in the league and Roy Williams STILL can't cover my grandmother.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Roy does suck, but Newman is good.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

He got burned today, had to give up the interference to save face.

4. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Only because the fans vote, and fans are morons. Not pointing any fingers...

See Kosuke Fukudome if you think the fans vote fairly.

5. mdfan

mdfan Starter

The voting involves fans, coaches, and players so it's not just the fans that are morons
    http://www.nfl.com/probowl

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

How did he do today? I didn't see all the game. Did he have any good returns?

All I know is he had that bad pass interference, which doesn't surprise me. I think he is going to get burned several times this season.

I hope my terrible prediction was correct, he pretty much gave the Browns their only TD right?

7. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

Nothing stellar that I saw. He did muff one, but fell on it.

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

This is a stupid "sorehead" thread.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I'll always dislike Pacman for the 1-page newspaper add he took out in the Tennessee. He didn't live up to any of that.

The more I think about it, the more it impresses me with Haynesworth. Haynesworth made a huge ON-the-field mistake, but seems to have controlled his anger and worked hard to improve his game.

Pacman made off-the-field mistakes, and never corrected them to benefit the Titans.

Also, I've always maintained that he is overrated.

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Bit of a reach to say Pac never corrected his off field issues to benefit the Titans. He went 6 or 7 months without incident before we traded him.

But really- it is time to let this issue go. He is no longer on the team. Why waste energy posting about him? Why waste surround yourself in negativity "hoping" he doesn't turn it around in Dallas?

This is just a sore-head thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar