Pacman vs. Rolle

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MsTitan, Oct 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsTitan

MsTitan Camp Fodder

I was watching MNF and thought to myself that Antrell Rolle looked pretty good. I wondered who was better at this point in the careers. In hindsight, should we have taken Rolle? I dont really have an opinion at this point. :smile: I know some of you probably find that hard to believe. Just wanted to see what everyone else thought.

2. Toly

Toly Free your mind

Heh, the whole Cardinals' D looked pretty good against the Bears. Grossman was playing the QB position as if he had never played it before, making all kind of erratic throws. Even Kurt Warner (or Kerry Collins) hasn't played as bad as Grossman did yesterday.

My point is that while Rolle may have had a good performance, he was facing a QB that tried as hard as possible to lose that game for the Bears.

3. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Rolle had that one big drop yesterday.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

rolle also got burned by berrian deep. had grossman not overthrown the ball it was an easy td.

5. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Pacman is by far better than Rolle. Although his off-field antics aren't desirable, you have to give the kid props. Most teams this season havn't even looked to throw his way this year. Infact, the games I've seen, most teams havn't even thrown his way. That says something. Sundays game could've been Pac's first INT, but he just missed it. If we can get another good DB opposite Pac, teams will be forced to go his way and he'll be intercepting left and right. Rolle got burned and got lucky as well as dropping an easy INT. Had Pac been thrown that ball he wouldn't have only intercepted it, but taken it the distance.

6. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

Darrent Williams is better then both statistically, and he was taken outisde the first round. But they havnt even been playing for a year and a half.

7. pacman wouldnt have gotten burned on that first play that rolle did either, pacs much faster than he is

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

darrent williams also plays against teams number two receivers thanks to champ bailey. he has played well though.

9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Not to mention their D-line or studly group of linebackers....

10. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

You should rewatch our first 2 games

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar