Pacman Walks away

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RyansTitans, Mar 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I just seen on the news were Pacman was at a bowling alley, and a guy came up to him and started asking questions then the guy left came back ten minutes later and started threating Pac and cursing the man got arrested after questioning witnesses and the witnesses said Pac just walked away "Some Thug Pac is" What has it come to people going up to Pac and confronting him to get a reaction; I hope people don't start doing this

From www.footballsfuture.com Titans forum

2. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

and whats even worse, the dude was prolly a Titans fan- the people who are supposed to have Pac's back- don't worry Pac I got your back, if you say you are innocent, then innocent until proven guilty you are...

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I havent seen this yet on the news but thats bs.. if people seriously start doing this to him thats just .. i cant even say the word.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Only problem I have with the story is picturing Adam Jones at a bowling alley. How many lanes did his possee use? Did he rent his shoes? How does he handle the beer frame?

These things need answers!

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

6. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

People do this to Mike Tyson all the time. Seriously though, why would you mess with Mike Tyson? Dude could stomp your @$$. I assume Pac and any other NFLer could do the same.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

8. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

9. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Whats with the misleading title?
    Dude.. quit messing around.

Its like saying...
    VY was found dead....
    . of boredom when he was asked to sit out for a few plays after having a minor cramp in his left foot.

10. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Wow... that's all you can say... It's sad to say but I wouldn't even want the victim to be Al Del Greco after a playoff loss. Probably got mad cause Pac wouldn't give him an autograph.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar