Pacman Walks away

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RyansTitans, Mar 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Wow pac a victim of a crime..

That's a new one. I hope they throw the book at this guy pulling a knife what a jerk.

2. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Way to go Pac. Maybe he's learned from his mishaps. I guess it's true...Eleventh time is the charm.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I wonder if one of Pacs homies took the fall for this as well.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I've been to this bowling alley a number of times. Think Chucky Cheese with a bowling alley. A real family place.

5. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

poor guy....he cant even bowl in peace...i really feel sorry for him right now...

and i love that i am wearin his jersey w/ pride...granted here in egypt no1 has any idea who pacman is but still..i take pride in it nyway....32 for life

6. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I don't feel sorry for him. He has brought everything upon himself. I love Pac to death. He is the tish; we need him in Titan two-tone blue. He HAS to stop putting himself in sticky situations. I don't think we will get rid of him, but the thin ice that he has been walking on is beginning to crack.

7. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

No one finds it odd that pacman was at one of these places? He typiaclly goes to night clubs places where people his age hang out. Nor Chucky Cheese Esk bowling allies with kids and what not. Does anyone else think this stinks of a plant? [X-files theme music fades in]

Or at least going to the place was to get seen in a family freindly place being a regualr person not a thug.

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

That is odd though. I lot of people like to bowl though.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Yeah I live about a mile from the Franklin Family Fun Center. Even if pac brought his thug posse he would have been well outnumbered by the redneck factor at that place.. Not the place to "make it rain"..
    Ironically there is a huge gun shop in the same parking lot as the bowling alley. Wonder if Pac's intentions were to pic up a coupla uzis for his peeps..

10. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

Nice even grannies are trying to stab him. Nice community in Nashville...

Some woman tried to get 50,000 saying he spit on her at a club.

Some guy pulls a knife on him in a bowling alley.

Some old lady tries to stab him with a needle.

Where do I sign up...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar