Pacman Walks away

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RyansTitans, Mar 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Kuharsky (and other Pac-haters) will probably reference this the "11th" incident involving Pac and police. :rolleyes: :yes:

2. Titanmc

Titanmc Starter

sounds like you are a yuppie, trapped in Redneck Heaven, Franklin, Tn.

Yea, if I were looking for a redneck, the Franklin Family Fun Center would be where I would start.
    :sarcasm:

3. Sledge

Sledge Guest

OK, Pac's in a bowling alley, some dingbat walks up to him with a knife, threatening him, and you call that getting himself into "sticky situations"? I agree on the part that this kind of stuff is happening because of what he's done, but I wouldn't say he put himself in a sticky situation in this case...

4. well pac does have a wife and daughter, so maybe he was there with them?

5. Sledge

Sledge Guest

I thought his daughter was in ATL?

6. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

great :spit: :biglaugh:

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

probably visiting.

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

actually he does go to Dave & Buster's along with some other titans every once in a while.. i doubt he does the club thing every day.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2790076
    quote from article:

"On about 10 Fridays during the 2006 regular season, a group of a dozen or so Titans teammates gathered at the local Dave & Buster's after practice to hang out. They bowled, had a few drinks and enjoyed each other's company. Bulluck, Jones and rookie quarterback Vince Young were among the regulars."

so maybe he wanted to hang low and go do something other than the night club gig.

9. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG I'm Winning The Future

I don't feel sorry for him either. Watta GREAT PLAYER, & an equally grand POS human being.

Any guy that brings $81,000 in cash in ziplock baggies & showers them over strippers before a hail of gunfire breaks out, ain't gonna fool me into thinking he's some "family man" by going bowling one night of his life.

Here's an idea ... Just stay home for once!? At least until the heat's off.

10. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Yea youre right, it was deff his fault for going to the bowling alley

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar