Pacman's ad promises he'll win back trust

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ewker, Apr 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

You don't have to explicitly say or write "I apologize" or "I'm sorry" to be making an apology.

2. eberry

eberry Camp Fodder

Which is exactly what it is; just a matter or whether it's heartfelt or pr. And whether he's serious about turning things around.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I for one hope he can live up to the words his lawyers wrote up for him. I hope that statement is actually how he feels and wants to approach the situation.

4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Pacs always had my trust, bc I trust that he can get it done on the field....Oh wait, playing football is only part of being a "player" in the "National Football League"

5. BigSteve09

BigSteve09 Camp Fodder

Good for Pacman. A friend of mine saw him at a bar in Cool Springs called the Tin Roof. He said he talked to him for like 15 minutes and Pacman was being really nice to fans and being polite to older women who were there for happy hour. He said he was shaking hands and all smiles and having conversations with the fans. I like Pacman a lot, I hope he can come back early and prove himself on the field. Getting in trouble off the field is a whole lot easier than getting recognition off the field. For Pacman, it's gonna be a LOT easier to get respect and honor back on the field. Remember 2 years ago when everyone hated him and then last year he tore the field up and everyone loved him? He's had quite the climax and downfall in 2 years.

ps - I heard him on a rap song too I think with Yung Joc called "Put it in the Air".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar