Pac's new look... No more dreads...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Who? Pac Jones, Jun 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

He'll probably now need a helmet a couple of sizes smaller if he ever gets to put another one on.

2. Morph

Morph Revolution

:lol: :werd:

Yeah, maybe now his head will look a bit more proportional to his body on the field. This could make him a little faster as well...just what will he be running from though - football defenders or the police :grrhee:

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

cellmate

4. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Anyone else a bit uneasy that Pacman was released from a Vegas Police Station at 2am.

I mean, it's not like there is anything to do in Las Vegas at 2am...........

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Maybe some of the stupid fell off with the dreads.

6. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

see now he can argue all those witnesses have it wrong - they saw a guy with dreads. As stupid as this obviously is - at least it's something. If he turns his friends in then I'll think he's actually making a change. Everything else is show.

7. well i like the new look... he looks much more professional and not nearly as thuggish

8. Architect

Architect Pain Train

NOOOOOOO! Oh well for our "dreaded" secondary!

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I actually like it. He looks... idk.. not as dumb and thuggish like TitanKid said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar