Pagano blames Luck for the MNF loss.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VondyP, Sep 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I forgot about that one.. You got me there,When Titans ownership purposely sold to Cowboys fans. But this week... Simply not going to happen.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. Afc46

I won't be able to go to any of the "Home" games this year. I am hoping for the Home crowd to outnumber the opposite teams crowd.
    Last year it was week two and non of us knew how the season would turn out, But man there was way to many cowgirls fans at the game. Almost as bad as the MNF game against the steelers.

4. Afc46

Last year is behind us... Moving on and Go Titans

5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

I just got a really bad feeling that luck is gonna bust out against us. I mean if benjamin did that to us imagine what ty hilton and Dorset might do.

6. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Sadly I kind of expect this. I really hope it doesn't happen, but the Colts are going to likely be hungry and I don't trust this team to be fired up. Hope Mariota can take advantage of their poor d and Dick dials up the blitz.

7. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Andrew Luck is 4-21 with 3 picks and a fumble when he is pressured this season. I expect LeBeau to "blitz all night!! And make him remember the night he played the Titans"

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. RTH

RTH Meh...

Win or lose, Luck needs to be hit nearly EVERY play:

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

even then it was not true...

there were tons but not 35k

if a strict meaning of 'more' is used @nickmsmith is totally correct. However remaining Titan PSL holders there are WILL be at the game. To see MM if for no other reason.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  10. Afc46

That's what I'm hoping for. Won't be there , but deny it if you want last years "Home" opener was bad.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar